Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sounds, if not sights, of spring!

Listen to this.  It's a beautiful thing...

I told someone this morning that I was determined to find some sign of spring today on the occasion of the Vernal Equinox.  Then I walked out to the mailbox and I only saw the added eight inches of snow we got yesterday.  I also saw the tracks of the big town grader that plowed us out yesterday, and for that we are always grateful.  And I felt the warm sun on my face, and that gave me an idea.

I went around to the back of the house and that's where I heard Spring!  The running water might not be visible in the ditches along the side of the road because they are still so full of snow, but Spring has come to our roof!

And our chairs tucked into the corner and out of the wind are all ready for someone to come out and read and listen to the spring!


We can do this!



1 comment:

mm said...

I really hope spring comes and STAYS!