Friday, April 17, 2015

Really...what more could you want?

Would you buy a t-shirt with this on the front?

We got the idea for this from a shirt I bought when we were in Boston last fall, so I'm probably violating copyright of the idea by creating this one.  It's all our own work though.  We compiled the list of places, groups, events and other Port Wing high points.  I got them all arranged using a graphics program, Leann did the drawings, I squeezed them into the design, and it looks like this. Maybe I should copyright this version!

Now comes the t-shirt decisions for possible sales this summer.  How many to order?  What sizes?  And most importantly, what color(s)?  I was once in charge of t-shirt/sweatshirt sales for a group in my past life and I had boxes of leftovers around long after anyone had any interest anymore!  In fact, we probably still have a couple around here...
And I guess an ever more important question is whether I have missed some key group or event.  Anyone see anything I should add?  I'm sure I can fit it in somewhere!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

David and I would both surely buy one each at least, and maybe more for our family. Maybe the key would be to get orders before sending the big order.

KB on Gust Road

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would buy one. Light colors or bright ones (like orange, yellow, lime green) will show off the design. White gets dirty so easily
You can always wear a shirt that is a bit large, but not one that is too small, so best to order more on the larger side.
The design is unisex and nice so should find a good market and not become outdated.
That's my 2 cents worth...since you asked.
mb von il

towboatcookie said...

Two art galleries?
I'd buy at least two (XXL & L).

towboatcookie said...

Sorry I looked right at Art Galleries and missed them.