Tuesday, November 11, 2014

This is us saying, "Already?"

We weren't ready!  We had a couple Christmas trees picked out but hadn't settled on THE perfect one.  Now we won't be able to get to where the good trees are!  We'll have to settle for a Charlie Brown tree closer to the house.  And we haven't done any decorating outside yet.  But...the first storm is underway and I'm sure we can deal with whatever the rest of November brings.  (Those hunters will have a hard time trucking through all this snow though.  And so will the deer.)

So, below, this is me thinking, "Yes!  It started!"

And this is visiting friend Judy saying, "But I really like to shovel!"  And her smile confirms that! 

This is both of us saying, "Well, we got that part done.  Now we just need the town plow to come."

This is the town plow guy thinking, "How in the heck am I going to turn around in this driveway?"  

This is me remembering the great gardens we had this summer. 

This is me thinking, "Maybe I'll do the rest another day!"

And this is us saying, "But isn't it pretty!!"
And it really is!

P.S. We ordered our onion plants for next spring.  Only 6 more months...

2 comments:

mm said...

Wow! All I can say is wow!

John Robert McFarland said...

The pine trees have a different take on how pretty it is, as per Christ In Winter today